Air France has finally updated their Business Class seat to a lie-flat. They will be installing 2,102 of these seats between June 2014 and Summer of 2016 in their Boeing 777, long-haul fleet.
The Air France Business seat was developed with the concept of 3 “F”:
- Full flat – the seat converts to a fully flat bed – for crossing time zones without fatigue;
- Full access – direct access to the aisle, regardless of the seat’s location in the cabin;
- Full privacy – a protected area through the seat’s enveloping curves, providing a true bubble of privacy in the sky.
16″ High Definition Touch Screen
The seat will have a 16″ High Definition Touch Screen monitor with more than 1,000 hours of entertainment and available in 12 languages (French, English,Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Arabic).
A Cocoon in the Sky
- A seat that converts into a completely flat bed for maximum comfort;
- Direct aisle access for every passenger
- An enveloping structure of curves, providing a feeling of privacy;
- A seat that features all of the latest technology: a wide high definition touch screen, a touchscreen handset, electrical outlet, USB port and new noise-reduction headphones;
- An adjustable soft leather headrest;
- Space and multiple storage areas close at hand;
- A delicate-to-the-touch duvet, a XXL feather down pillow;
- High quality, down to the finishing: leather, choice fabrics, stitching
I will be looking forward to this flight once it’s been fully rolled out in 2016!